Optimist's Corner

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Business and Investing Discussions » Business Opportunities » Future of Farmers in the Philippines? (Any thoughts or comments...)
Future of Farmers in the Philippines?
pinoybigthinkerDate: Monday, 2009-02-16, 10:12 PM | Message # 1
Admin
Group: Administrators
Title: Re: Future of Agriculture Industry in the Philippines?
Post by: juma on January 18, 2008, 09:53:16 AM
Sir,

It is really hard to imagine the future of our Agriculture. It will be having a catastrophic result in the future. Sad to know that very few are wanted to go on farming, Most of the farmers children do not want to work as farmer. Farmers who are trying hard are being neglected and their produce have a very limited market. Most of the farmers ar poor. Our government are not paying attention to what the farmers need, prices of fertilizer, seeds, farm implements are not regulated. In most cases farmers could not even break even the expenses against the harvest. In my opinion we need an honest officials to look into the matter that our agriculture need intervention of the government. I have noticed that thousand of government lands are idle, Many are interested to go on milking business, but no land for grazing. If we approach the concern agency, Lots of requirements and conflicted procedures which ended up for those people to loose interest.

With the proper distribution of land to interested farmer, I believe we will be self sufficient and many will go on farming specially those are raring with a small capital, They can be convince that

Forum » Business and Investing Discussions » Business Opportunities » Future of Farmers in the Philippines? (Any thoughts or comments...)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Website Hit Counter